19 February 2014

13 Things We Love About You

I created this cool digital scrapbook sheet at CropMom.com. Only cost me like $2.49 to get the hi-res jpg. Looks totally great in the frame and made the Birthday Girl smile pretty big!
My baby turns into a teenager today.

In the blink of an eye she grew up.

Just like that.

I never took enough pictures of her as a baby, and at least half of them are the kind on film filling boxes in the basement. The other half are digital and stuck on my now defunct computer tower in the corner (hoping that all is not lost there). But I did manage to find the film pictures from her iconic 1st birthday party.
This sequence never fails to make me smile. :-)

 
I think we may have started her chocolate addiction a little bit early. ;-)

And here's to the beautiful young woman you are becoming.

My favorite shot from the 2013 dance show.


You make me one proud mama every single day.

I love you, Tiny Dancer!


13 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

Happy, happy birthday Tiny Dancer! Congrats mom. These pictures make me smile so broadly. :)

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Wha??? It's my birthday too! I hope she has a happy one and congrats to you for raising such a beautiful girl!

Alice said...

So sweet! Oh how they grow up so fast. She looks a lot like you.

Silver Parrot said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!! My kiddo just turned 11 and I can't believe where all the time went, either, and am in the same boat as far as pics are concerned. Love what you made for her at that website...so cool!

Sarajo Wentling said...

Happy birthday to Tiny Dancer! Those pictures are great... especially that last one of the two of you. Two beautiful young ladies!

Kim Stevens said...

Awww, so sweet...and yes before you know it you are driving home from dropping her off at college! Happy Birthday Tiny Dancer!!

Shai Williams said...

Oh wow! She is growing up so quickly. You know though Mom, she never going to forgive you for those pictures.

Kokopelli said...

Happy birthday! And she looks awesome in that dance shot.

Lori Bowring Michaud said...

Aww, great post! Hope she had a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

What a sweet tribute to your "baby". Keep taking those pictures Erin, she's still got at least five years left in your house those years flyby just as quickly.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

Oh what a wonderful post! She is a beauty inside and out just like you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XOXOX AND LOVE! jean

Unknown said...

Beautiful scrapbook page! Happy birthday to your daughter!!!

Rebecca said...

What a lovely, lovely mum you are Erin! (And I owe you an email. Catching up from holiday over the next couple of days! But I'm glad the Ellie arrived just in time for Olivia's birthday :-) )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin