10 September 2013

Earrings Everyday

Today is my day over at Earrings Everyday.

I share a pair of earrings that were featured in the recent 101 Bracelets, Necklaces and Earrings publication. Pantone gave us Emerald as the color of the year for 2013, and these are a deep shade of green with hints of gold and a lot of sparkle. The editors of the publication changed the name I gave them from 'Red Carpet Envy' to 'Climbing Ivy.' I think that is a very pedestrian name for something so lovely.

What would you call these?


Stop on over to Earrings Everyday to see the outfit that I selected to go with these stunners!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, there's way too much sparkle for these to be called Climbing Ivy. I love the lush fullness of them. Great work!

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I would call these. Um, let me see.
I would call these amazing earrings you made,
"Red Carpet Envy" !!! Yeah!!!, that is what I would call them!!!
Awesome work, Miss Erin!
xox jean

Alice said...

After Red Carpet Envy, which is very fitting, nothing else seems to feel right. But I call them gorgeous!!!!

Tracy Statler said...

Gorgeous Erin! Love them. : )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin