25 June 2012

Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry Winner

Congratulations to 


on being the random winner of the signed copy of the book Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry!

Send me your contact info to enjoytheday{at}tesoritrovati{dot}com and I will send you the book! 

If you didn't win, I hope you will consider getting a copy for your inspiration. I highly recommend this book. And it’s on sale right now – both the print and eBook!
Print edition on sale for $13.77 ebook on sale for $10.77 and available for immediate download.

4 comments:

Lola said...

Congrats Cece!

Alice said...

Congratulations Cece!!!!!

KayzKreationz said...

Congrats Cece. I won the one of Lorelei's blog and can't wait to get my copy and start reading/making things.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner. This looks like a great book to own. It's on the top of my list now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin