12 January 2011

BTW::01.12.11

It's still Wednesday, right?

I grabbed my daughter's iPod Touch away from her and loaded up on Hipstamatic and some Hipstapacks. Oh, yeah. This could totally become an addiction. I wonder how long it will be before I break down and buy myself one of these.

So I experimented with a few Hipstamatic bead table shots. Really I am not working on much (too much computer time this week to take care of) but I do have an odd assortment of beads laid out on the off chance that I might want to create something.

My first Hipstamatic shot! With the Float film and Berry Pop flash.

In anticipation of Valentine's day I have pulled out all the hearts that I have in my stash including these adorable conversation hearts in ceramic from Jennifer Heynen of Jangles. Here's to wishing Jen and her crew can dig out of the snowy mess they are under soon. They just don't know how to handle that sort of weather in Georgia like we do here in Wisconsin. Especially not when they only have like 11 snowplows in the WHOLE STATE! But if you want to see something totally hip and happening, head on over to Jen's blog where she shows what you do when you don't own snowpants or boots and your kids want to play outside in the fluffy stuff.

Enjoy the day!

5 comments:

Barbara Bechtel said...

I told you it was addictive!

Cheeseboy said...

I assume Wisconsin and Utah have similar snowfall amounts. We are smothered in snow here too.

Is Hipstamatic a game or a band? Confused.

Lois Moon said...

Georgia here - if I were giving away a prize for guessing the number of plows in Atlanta you might win. I heard they only had 12 plows for ATL. I'm down here sitting on the FLA border and I can tell you that south of Macon you would not find a plow. All the districts around mine closed school on Tuesday in anticipation of freezing rain. We've got no salt trucks either, but no black ice came our way. I'm from Cleveland, OH so the only thing winter weather issue I'm afraid of are the other drivers on the road.

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Glad to see you putting stuff in BTW… And with the hipstamatic app too - what fun!!! You'll have to get the free Instagram app as well that Heather has gotten me (and a few others) addicted to (it's free).

Didn't you just love the pics from Jen's blog about the bag snow pants? I had to do that at my Grandma's house a few times when I was real little (bread bags over the feet)...

Jennifer Jangles said...

Hee Hee, if Fletcher only knew we were all talking about his "snowpants"....

It's day four here without school, but it's supposed to start melting tomorrow.Wahoo!

Take care,
Jennifer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin