Are you ready to accept The Challenge?
Join the 2nd Annual Challenge of Music blog hop
- Participation is limited to the first 80 to sign up from February 1-4, 2013.
- Find a piece of instrumental music that speaks to you soul. The goal is to find a piece of music without any choral accompaniment, so that you have the freedom to interpret the colors, textures, shapes, movements and images that it evokes. YOU get to tell the story!
- Create something of your choice - jewelry, accessory or some other artistic representation - that takes us on the journey of this piece of music. I am opening this challenge up to any artistic interpretation. Whatever way this music moves you, follow its lead!
- Mark Your Calendars: Blog Hop on Friday, March 1st. Please share your music selection and your creation. Share your design process. Or what inspired you about this music. Tells us about the composer or the musicians. Whatever you want to share.
- Above all, have fun! This is not meant to stress you out. If you are not having fun, you aren't doing it right. ;-)
Any questions? Email me with the subject: Challenge of Music
Note: There is a double opt-in in place with this form. You will fill it out and submit it and then you will get an email that you need to click to verify that you want to be added. The process is not complete until you verify your acceptance. Doing this will get your information into the database for the follow up emails. Thanks! Any questions? Just email me!
If you are playing along and would like a blog hop button, please feel free to grab this one!