26 August 2013

Bead Fest Pity Party: The Winners

Thanks to all who played along with us this weekend for the Bead Fest Pity Party! I had a lot of fun busting my stash, taking an inspiration adventure and treating myself to a class of one. I hope that these activities will inspire you to do the same!

I promised a winner each day. So without further ado, here they are, chosen at random:

Friday - $20 gift certificate goes to Tracy Kruse

Saturday - $20 gift certificate goes to Pine Ridge Treasures

Sunday - my new Tamayo pendant goes to Kym Hunter Designs

Congratulations! I will be emailing the winners with the details shortly.

The code PITYPARTY13 will still work in my Etsy shop through today, Monday, August 26th. After that I have a HUGE tray of pendants in progress for all the orders (thank you! thank you!) ready to be created so I can get them shipped out ASAP!


4 comments:

Jean said...

Congratulations to all! Jean, who won a bike once as a kid and who therefore does not think the world, or you, owes me your prize!!! hahahah. thanks for posting on my blog--I replied to you there. xox jean

Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DogsMom said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Shaiha said...

Congrats to all the winners!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin