- Keirsten Giles http://cerebraldilettante.blogspot.com
- Michelle Mach www.michellemach.com/blog
- Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp http://skyejewels.blogspot.com
- Lori Anderson http://www.prettythingsblog.com/
Just look at all the fun I am going to have!
- An assortment of interesting brass pieces. That scalloped collar is so far out of my comfort zone that it makes me giddy to give it a shot!
- Copper wire, soft as butter leather strap in the deepest shade of purple and some soft and shiny cording in a perfect fall day palette.
- Brass cornerless cube beads (I love these!), gray crystal pearls and a deep wine Czech glass bead with an interesting design.
What I have noticed is that we might have all received similar things, but the color palettes are different. Did they know that these are colors that I love? We will have a blog hop on September 18th to reveal what we have made. I hope you will come back and be inspired!
I promised to giveaway the little blingy owl I am calling Bij-HOOT-erie Owl from my recent blog post. And the winner of the purple owl is......
Email me your address and I will send this little owl flying over to your nest! I hope it inspires you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please join me here tomorrow, Saturday, August 30th for the reveal of the 2nd Annual Challenge of Travel - Staycation edition. I did a little more photo safari-ing this morning and I think I am ready to start beading my treasure. (Yes. I just admitted that I haven't even started my own project. How is that for fashionably late to your own party?)