05 April 2010

Blessed Bucks Winner(s)!

"Everyone has inside himself a piece of good news! The good news is that you really don't know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is!" ~Anne Frank

{Photo Credit: Bird on a Mustard Plant: Pratik Gupte}

Do you remember back at the start of Lent over 40 days ago, that I challenged you to find places to hide your Blessed Bucks? I know that I didn't succeed in hiding 40, but I came pretty close. How about you? I found some new hiding places, and your suggestions gave me some great ideas for next year. Like library books, or taped to the back of a pack of diapers.

I promised that when Lent was over I would choose a winner of a custom Seeds of Inspiration™ charm. Since Easter was yesterday, it is time to choose a winner. I decided that since we had so many who were participating that I would choose two winners!

Congratulations....

Diana Frey
I love your idea of being a living prayer and the blessed bucks challenge. Your post really has me thinking about what acts of kindness I can foster. Thank you so much for sharing and the loving, giving expression you are to others.
Hugs
Diana

PeacockFairy

I would hide them in:


popular library books
OR books/magazines at the local bookstore

I would also leave them on my co-worker's desks when they weren't there

:-)

You both win a custom Seeds of Inspiration™ charm.

I will be in contact with you to get your power word or phrase and a favorite color. Then I will create a resin charm with that direction including a tine mustard seed {hence, the seed in the Seeds of Inspiration™}. And when I create them I will share them with you...

Do you know the story of the mustard seed?

"God's kingdom could be compared to a tiny mustard seed," explained Jesus one day.

"It looks so small and unimportant, but inside this little seed is the power to grow into a great, big plant. If you plant this tiny seed along with other vegetable seeds you will be amazed at how quickly this one will grow into a large bushy plant. And before long, it will become the biggest plant in the whole garden. And birds will come and build their nests in it!"

From such a lowly seed, hardly bigger than a grain of sand, comes the largest plant. It reminds me that there is limitless power within us. We may need to have the right conditions, but if our talents are nurtured and we believe that we are born to greatness, imagine how we can grow! That is the feeling that I like to evoke with my Seeds of Inspiration™ line, the awesome potential that is within each soul.

"The greatest crime in the world is not developing your potential. When you do what you do best, you are helping not only yourself, but the world. " ~Roger Williams

How did you do on the Blessed Bucks challenge?
What creative places did you find to hide them?
How did it make you feel?
Would you like to do something like that again?
What potential is lying dormant within you, waiting for just the right soil, sun and love to awaken?
Do tell!

Check It Out::A Beautiful Ripple Effect

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin