24 July 2014

30 Words :: Moving On


Fifteen years
to-and-fro,
schlepping 
carseats
duffel bags,
sticky fingers
never once stranding us
(except that summer of the battery, remember?)
...moving on...
trading up
to a
quieter,
comfier,
rust-less
ride.

Thank you, Bessie, for a long, safe and winding ride.
Just a note... I will be taking my new wheels (she needs a classy name....what say you?) on her first road trip next week for our big adventure to St Louis for the ASA 12U Northern National softball tournament. I am not sure if I will be able to put together a 30 Words while I am away, but I will try as I am sure there will be lots of pictures! So do check back and don't stop just because I don't have the link-up. We can have a double-whammy the following week. ;-)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Words Thursdays is simple...
Take an image (preferably one you shot, or have permission to use).
Write 30 Words about it. No more. No less.
Post it each Thursday.
Add your link to the InLinkz on my 30 Words Thursday post.
(InLinkz code will be open for one week.)
Enjoy seeing what others have captured by visiting them and leaving a comment.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get the InLinkz code for your blog!


4 comments:

Sarajo Wentling said...

Congrats on the new car! She looks pretty! And have fun on the road trip. If you guys have time, you should check out the City Museum in St. Louis.

Todd said...

That's not a Buick! Is it?

Nice ride, I hope you enjoy the upgrade!!

Alice said...

It looks like a nice ride! I hope you get to enjoy it for a very long time!

Unknown said...

Good Luck with your new car. Safe and happy travels!

My "Bessie" (actual name) is 10 yrs and going strong.

New name? "Lady T"

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin