19 June 2014

30 Words :: Something from Nothing


Nothing is more gratifying
than
starting from scratch,
getting dirty,
trying new things.
Creating something from nothing makes my soul sing.
So... why am I not doing it every day?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Words Thursdays is simple...
Take an image (preferably one you shot, or have permission to use).
Write 30 Words about it. No more. No less.
Post it each Thursday.
Add your link to the InLinkz on my 30 Words Thursday post.
(InLinkz code will be open for one week.)
Enjoy seeing what others have captured by visiting them and leaving a comment.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


get the InLinkz code


Get the InLinkz code for your blog!

4 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

I agree Erin it is awesome to create from nothing. Those are some interesting components I really like them.
Therese

Unknown said...

Splendid, Erin. You nailed a fine truth. BTW, I will hang my new Droll Yankee bird feeder today, inspired by your last post. I will fill it with safflower seeds, which squirrels and grackles do not like. Amazon brought me both.

Beverley Baird said...

Love this Erin! So true too.

CraftyHope said...

Oooohhhh, those are so very cool!! I bet they are quite gratifying to make. And, I wonder why I don't create more often either, but then I remember all my other obligations and inability to say no. Sigh. Have fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin