03 April 2014

30 Words :: Where You Live


I never considered
thirty-seven.
indivisible by its own digits, 
12th prime number
fifth lucky prime.
Nothing special....................until now.
Now this number
signifies
where you will 
live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The premise of 30 Words Thursdays is simple...
Take an image (preferably one you shot, or have permission to use).
Write 30 Words about it. No more. No less.
Post it each Thursday.
Add your link to the InLinkz on my 30 Words Thursday post.
(InLinkz code will be open for one week.)
Enjoy seeing what others have captured by visiting them and leaving a comment.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grab the code for your own blog!

3 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

this is so very touching.
love you.

jean

Lynn said...


If you had used 27 I would have been totally freaked out. I recently returned from a trip to VA and all 3 hotel rooms I stayed in ended in 27. Like the Universe was trying to tell me something...

rosebud101 said...

Hugs, Erin!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin