08 August 2009

Sweet Bead is a Sweet Pea Winner!

"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."
~Kahlil Gibran

Congratulations to Cindy Wimmer of Sweet Bead Studio!


Cindy not only posted a wonderful comment about her November birthstone (yummy topaz) but she Twittered about my giveaway and that extra entry won her the grand prize of the "Sweet Pea" necklace and a copy of the August issue of Bead Trends.

I will be in touch to get your address for shipping!

And in the meantime, I encourage you to check out the Sweet Bead Studio. Cindy makes some of the most incredible jewelry and has a sweet blog to boot! Her wireworking is fantastic and I love the organic feel of her pieces. You can see more of her jewelry below and at her Etsy site here.




Check It Out::Sweet Bead Studio


Enjoy the day!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations Cindy! I'm so happy you won Erin's beautiful necklace, you deserve it!

sharon said...

Hooray Cindy!!! So glad you won! Congrat's!!!And thank to the generous Erin for her sweet giveaway!!!

Cindy said...

Yippeeee! It's my lucky day!!! I'm so excited to win your Sweet Pea necklace, Erin...and what an honor it will be to wear it. Thank you so much for the SWEET words about my blog and jewelry....you really made my day! :-)

sharon said...

Erin, you are sooo kind with your comments on my blog! You, my friend are The Treasure Found!!

Cindy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Erin!!! I hope you're having a great day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin